- As part of Your use of the App, You will be required to provide the Operator Your email. Such information is stored in the Operator’s database and is used, among other things, for internal purposes.
- During Your use of the App or CommReady website, information regarding Your use of the App/Web pages may be collected including, pages you viewed and the duration of your visit in the App/Web pages. Such information is statistic and does not identify You.
- We value your privacy. That is why our service complies with the most up-to-date GDPR.
Database and Use of Information
- Enabling convenient and efficient use;
- Manage Your Account;
- Improve and enrich existing services and content;
- Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
- Enforce the Operator’s Terms;
Storing Information and Mailings
- Encouraging loyalty, research and analyzing of statistics, conducting surveys and any other use regarding registration to the App;
- Internal uses including investigating complaints and/or reviews;
- Operational marketing and statistical purposes including processing information and mailings for such purpose;
- Providing services to You and ensuring fair and lawful use.
- You acknowledge that You have no legal obligation to provide the Operator with such information and any providing of information is done at Your consent. Furthermore, the Operator may, for the above purposes, transfer such information which will not identify You, confidential or aggregative, regarding Your use of the App, to entities which are collaborating with the Operator’s activity and to any other entity which will provide services and benefits to the Users under the Operator’s sole discretion.
Transferring Information to Third Parties
The Operator may transfer and/or share Your information in the following events and circumstances:
- When You have permitted the Operator to transfer and/or share Your information;
- When You violate the Terms of the App or act illegally;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
- To establish or exercise the Operator’s legal rights;
- To defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, the Operator may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to the Operator, in the Operator’s sole discretion;
- When the Operator believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
- To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Operator, its Users, employees or others;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the Operator’s business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of liquidation.
Cumulative and Non-Personal Information
The Operator may use cumulative and non-personal information which the Operator collected as detailed above. The Operator may combine non-personal information which the Operator collected with non-personal information collected from other sources. Furthermore the Operator may share cumulative information with third parties including consultants, investors and advertisers for business analysis. For example, the Operator may report the number of visitors of the App. Such information is not personal and may be used in order to develop content and services which will assist the User and will adjust content and advertisement.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
- You can choose not to provide the Operator with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use certain features of the App since such information is necessary in order to enable You to use the Service.
- The Operator uses various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities while using the App.
- The Operator automatically collects information from Your browser when You use the App. This information includes, but not only, Your IP address, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from the Operator and the referring App address.
- When You use the App, the Operator may assign Your computer or mobile device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the App and to personalize Your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, the Operator also may automatically collect information about Your online activity using the App, such as the web pages You visit and the links You click. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting it to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to use some of the features offered on the App.
- The Operator may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your use of the App. The information the Operator obtains in this manner enables the Operator to customize the services the Operator offers users of the App and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Operator’s content, programming or other activities.
- The Operator takes appropriate security measures (AWS Security Best Practices) for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore the Operator does not warrant that its services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the App.
- The Operator inspects, from time to time, the data security of the App and performs modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the App’s security. Nonetheless, the Operator will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to You due to exposure of Your information by an unauthorized access to the Operator’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by the Operator.
Your Right to Browse Your Information
- According to the Israeli Privacy Law-1981, every individual has the right to browse the information gathered on him and stored in the databases. An individual who found that his or her stored information is incomplete, inaccurate, unclear and/or updated may address the owner of such database and request the amendment and/or update and/or removal of his or her information.
You may address the Operator regarding such issue via email address: email@example.com. Please note that these contact details and days and hours may change at the Operator’s sole discretion and without any prior notice or consent and You will not have any claims against the Operator in such case.
- If such information of an individual is used for personal contact, he or she may request in writing and according to the law that such information will be deleted from the database.